Thread: Nokia 5530 black screen problem during call

Nokia 5530 black screen problem during call

I have a Nokia 5530 mobile phone and the problem is with the screen as it becomes black while trying to get access and function as needed. I want to get rid of the problem. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted well and work ed well for the thing. I wan to make it correct as it is been causing a uhder issue. Please do look out for the same.

Re: Nokia 5530 black screen problem during call

It will be beter for you that you format the system and then make the desired thing to be processed and do look out for the change which will surely let you to get the things to worked. So check out and to be make the scan to be worked. Now as it is been done you need get the latest firmware that needs to be implemented. I hope this will be better for you. So do check out and function. Do look out.

Check out by restoring the factory settings and then make the desired change to be worked. It will help you out well to get the issue to be startd. So in order to work well and make the thing to be functioned it is necessary that the device needs to be restored to the time when it was being purchase. It will be by restting the application which will surely let the thing to be worked.

It could be that some serious bugs have been appended to the same. You need to check out well by reinstalling teh a application that is the firmware to the system and then work well for you. It 1will then make he targeted that tis needed. so get a fresh copy and then make a installation. It will help you out and then kte you to a bettor include the same that is essential for sorting the same.

Check out well by resetting the wireless router configuration which will help you well to get sort of the same. It will be better for you and then process as needed. I hope you may get to a better solution which will help you out to get it wired be necessary. So do check and make the implementation to be worked and process. I have this will be better of you. I hope you may get to work well.

This issue would be due to the firmware or some threat may have appended with the application. So in order to the the desired change you need to look out for the change that is it can be done well by functioning which will be better and get processed as needed. It will be better for you and get the chnages to be implemented. This will let you to get worked.