Thread: Problem with Music Player in Nokia E63

Problem with Music Player in Nokia E63

I am having a Nokia E63 phone which i have purchased from the Nokia dealer and the problem is that i am unable to get it working with the music player. I have added some song into the songs library and when refreshed the page to see the song. It took one hour to update the list and still going only and no song file is added to the Music Player. I need your help to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Problem with Music Player in Nokia E63

It seems that the problem is with the Firmware which might be buggy and the bug were not resolved in the version of the firm ware which you are using. I will advise you to install the latest version of the firmware into the system and see whether the new firmware is working with the device of yours or not. I hope that the update will resolve the issue of yours.

I am having the same issue with the Nokia E63 phone which you are getting with the device of yours. I have also got the new device and while adding the song it took long time to add them to the Music Library. But it got added finally i have come to know that you need to have the patience for this device as it is very slow.

I think there might be some file corruption into the device of yours which is creating the issue with the same and that is why you are getting the issue with it. I will advise you to reset the device of yours which will resolved the issue related to the application if it got corrupted by any chance will provide the factory made setting for the same. To know about the hard reset you have to check the link given below.
    Nokia E63 erase data

First of all thanks to all for giving me replies regarding the issue of mine and let me tell you that i have performed the Hard reset of the device with the help of the given link above but this does not resolve the issue related to the music player of mine. I need to get more suggestion regarding the issue of mine. if possible please let me know about more.

I have searched regarding the issue of yours and let me tell you that there is latest firmware for the Nokia E63 is available which is bug free and can perform perfectly with all the operation on the Nokia phone. Nokia E63 software version 500.21.009 is the new firmware. Use the Nokia software updater to update to this version of the same.