Thread: Nokia E71 wont turn back on

Nokia E71 wont turn back on

I an using the Nokia E71 which was working fine till yesterday but not it is not starting only. I have checked the battery by placing into other device and it is working. I just turned off and after that i have restarted the device of mine and come to know that it is not starting. If any one is having any issue then please let me know about it. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Nokia E71 wont turn back on

As per your problem i will advise you to go with the removal of the SIM card as well as the Memory card. After that try to start the Phone without Sim card and Memory card. Just follow the below given step and see whether the issue got resolve with the same or not. Also let me know whether it is working for you.

First of all thanks for the quick response which you have given regarding my issue. I have tried the step that you have given me and after performing the same i am still unable to get the device of mine working with the same. I have remove the sim and memory card and restarted the device but no help. Help me more with the same.

In that case i will advise you to follow the another way by which you are getting to work with the same. Just remove the battery from the device and keep it in the same state for the 15 to 20 minutes and after that place the battery again with the device and start the device. Hope this will help you with the same.

I have gone through the same also but that is also not working for me. I have removed the battery and kept the phone as it is for 20 minutes which was suggested by you but let me tell you that it is not working for me. I have also connected the charger and tried starting the phone but no help. Any other advise.

If that is also not working for you the i will advise you to perform the Hard reset of the device. The Hard reset will reset the device into the factory default setting so that you can run the device with the clean status. To hard reset the Nokia E71 just follow the link given below and see whether it is working for you or not.
    Nokia E71 Hard Reset

If nothing is working for you from the above replies then i will advise you to visit the nearest Nokia Shop and ask them for the same. If you are under the warranty period then they will fix the problem for free. Just visit the Nokia and see whether you are getting any solution for same or not. Thanks