Thread: Nokia E52 phone memory problem

Nokia E52 phone memory problem

I have recently got my Nokia E52 and when open the box and checked the Phone it is telling that the Phone memory is full. I have checked the device properly but did not found any picture or data in it. I have put everything on the memory card then how come the Phone memory is full. Because of this full memory issue i am unable to get the message. So if you are having any suggestion then help me with the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Nokia E52 phone memory problem

I will first advise you to contact the Nokia regarding this issue as you have bough it recently then it is better to contact the dealer and ask for the replacement with the new one. Your device is under the warranty period and can be replaced in the same period. So do as i said and see whether it is working for you or not.

It can be possible that the browser might be having some data which is creating the issue with the Nokia Device. I will recommend you to first clear the browser privacy data and see whether it is working for you issue or not. I think that the browser data might be the issue with the same only. So try the same and work with the issue.

I have gone through the detail of the same but let me tell you that if you are getting the problem with the Phone memory and not getting the message into the device of the same then i will advise you change the message memory to Memory card and see whether it is working for you or not. So try this out to work with the issue of yours.

If nothing is working for you then i will advise you to go with the soft reset of the device and see whether it is working for you or not. To perform the soft reset on the Phone i will advise you to type the "*#7370# " given code and then you will get the device of yours to the default setting of the same. Thats it!!!!

You can also perform the Hard reset on the device of yours which will set your device with the completely new setting on your device. So if you are having any issue then go through the below given step to perform the Hard reset of the Nokia.
    1. Green button (button to pick up the phone)
    2. Red button (button to hang up the phone)
    3. Button Camera / Camera
    4. Button Ignition phone