Thread: Nokia C6 bug software or hardware

Nokia C6 bug software or hardware

I am having an issue with the Nokia C6 which is not giving the proper sound. When i plug in my headphone of to the Nokia C6 and not getting the sound centered in the same. When i select the balance option and set the bar to the 50 percent then it work fine. Is is the software or hardware bug of the device? If any one is having idea please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Nokia C6 bug software or hardware

I think that the problem is with the Firmware which might be the buggy one and not functioning with the problem of yours. I will advise you to check for the latest firmware update of the Nokia C6 is available for the same or not. If it is, then update with the same and see whether it is working for the same or not.

As per your suggestion i have checked for the latest update of the Firmware for the Nokia C6 and updated the device of mine with the same. But after the update of the firmware when i get into the Music Player to listen the songs it is still not centered. If you are having more suggestion then please let me know about the same.

If that is not working then i will advise you to set the device to the factory setting which might resolve the issue with the same. To soft reset the device of your you have to use the soft reset code for the Nokia which is "*#7780#" and see whether the Nokia device is working with the issue of yours or not, I hope this will work for you.

I have gone through that also but let me tell you that this is also not working for me. I have used the given code for the resetting of the device and after that i check the sound in the headphone of mine and and getting the same sound issue with the same. I have performed the Hard reset also after that but that is also not working for me.

First delete all, private, data, installed files, resource, sys, system, folders on your mobile phone removable CARD, and then hard reset the phone!