Thread: Touchscreen issue with Nokia C6

Touchscreen issue with Nokia C6

I have a Nokia C6 mobile phone and the problem is that the touchscreen is not working well. I do not know what could have been the issue. When I try to get access to the device I am not able to get any response. i do not know what could have caused it. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted and work well as needed. It will be better. Hope to get the thing that is needed.

Re: Touchscreen issue with Nokia C6

The thing you need to check out by processing which is needed that is essential. It is needed that you check out by processing by functioning which will be better for you. Do look out for the same. You need to make a restore factory settings which will be better for you. It is necessary and essential to do check for the same. So do look out and function that is needed.

Check out by formatting the phone. You need to work well by reinstalling the firmware which will be better for you. It is needed that you do check for the issue by flashing the phone well to get it worked as needed. So do check and functioning well. It is necessary that you do perform for the task and process well. So do check and work as needed. It is needed to be worked. Hope it will be helpful.

You can make the desired thing which will be better for you. Do make the associated thing to be processed that is by calibrating the device. You can do it well by accessing under settings option to the Phone and then to Touch input and then to touch screen. Do look out for calibration and make the desired thing to be implemented. I hope this will surely let the issue to be sorted and work as needed. Do check out.