Thread: NOKIA E72 water damage?

NOKIA E72 water damage?

I was going to my college yesterday and then rain started. Some drops of rain water fell down on my Nokia E72. As soon as I returned back to my home. I wiped my phone very clean. And emidiatly opened the back panel of my phone and battery kept in the sun. Everything of my phone was ok except the headset jack which is placed at the top of my E72. I played my music but not be. What should I detach the earphone from my cell? I should restart my cell phone? I think my USB port is also affected. I connected my cell to the laptop. It’s working but not charge. And speaker is not working too. Then I should go to care or not?

Re: NOKIA E72 water damage?

You should remove your battery from your cell phone. After doing this your cell may be save to crash. And also remove the SIM from your phone. Then you should keep your phone in the sun. Your keep your start your phone quickly.It can be save your phone.

E72 is very important set of nokia. It is not so possible soon that your phone can damage. After wiping your cellphone very carefully, you can insert your Sim and battery. You should restart your mobile, problem may resolve now. If not as it then you have to consult with your local customer care. I want to know one thing more that your cell is in warranty period or out of the specific date. If it is under date then there will not be give charge them.

You should not much worried about it. Because it is not a too big issue. There is a lot of ways to resolve the problem. I have faced a problem with my mobile too. That Mobile's display screen became white. So I found out a solution that is hard reset. I done hard reset my mobile. Problem resolved. Therefore you should also hard reset your mobile phone,may get a solution.
    Last edited by Archibald; 21-08-2010 at 06:56 AM.