Thread: WLAN network gets auto searched by Nokia C6

WLAN network gets auto searched by Nokia C6

I use Nokia C6 mobile phone and the problem is that it automatically searches for network. I have no idea for the same. Please let me know for the thing that will be better to processed. I have tried a lot but I am not able to do well that is to stop the network to search. Please help me out for the thing. Hope to get a better solution for the same in order to get sort. It would be better.

Re: WLAN network gets auto searched by Nokia C6

You need to check out for the thing which will be better for the same. You need to go or get access to the same. It would be better for you to process well you need to check out for the same. So in order to get the issue to be worked it is needed that you process well. So it is essential that you check for the same which will be better for you. It is needed. Close the auto search which may be on.

It could be that the application which will be better for you. So in order to take the issue to be processed it is necessary that you do look for the same. You need to make the essential for the same. So do look out that is by reinstalling the firmware. It will be better for you to get the issue sorted and work as needed. It will be better for you. So do check for the same and work well. It will be better.

You need to flash the phone and then make the issue to be sorted. It is needed that you do make the thing to be processed. So in order to work well that is needed it is essential which will be better for you. So get the latest firmware and then make the installation of the same. It will be better for you. So do check and make the desired change to be processed. It will surely let the thing to be worked.

Take the device to service center and make the change to be processed and work as needed. It will be better for you. So do look out and then make the desired thing to be worked. I hope this will be better for you and work which is needed. So do look out and then process as they will get the issue to be worked and process. I hope it will then make the thing to be implemented. Do look out.