Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-08-2010

Can i stream youtube on Nokia C6

I have bought a new Nokia C6 mobile phone i want to know that is it possible to stream Youtube from this phone or not. And if it possible then what kind of video quality i would be getting on my phone. And how much time it would be taking to load a single video?
Old 21-08-2010

Re: Can i stream youtube on Nokia C6

According to me if Nokia C6 is supporting for the social networking websites then it must be having support to stream the youtube videos from the phone as almost all the social networking websites has youtube videos on profiles. And if you can view those videos from the social networking website then it should be possible to view the same from the Youtube as well.
Old 21-08-2010

I have found some features provided in the Nokia C6 are as follows and these feature are included in an internet features.
  • Navigate quickly through a fast and reliable 3G network - or connect to a Wi-Fi close.
  • View web pages clearly on the large 3.2 inch touch screen.
  • Access your favorite Web sites and social networks directly from your home screen customizable.
  • Watch YouTube clips from your browser - no need to use another player.
Old 21-08-2010

If you ask that how much time your phone will take to stream a single youtube video then i must say that it depends on the speed of an internet provided on your phone the file size which you are streaming from your phone. I suggest you to use WiFi connection from your phone when you stream any youtube video as it would be loading videos much faster then that of GPRS.
Old 22-08-2010

You can do following things on your Nokia C6 which comes in Browsing and internet category.
  1. Full web browsing of real web pages
  2. Web browsing with touch control
  3. Supported markup languages: HTML, XHTML MP, WML, CSS
  4. Supported protocols: HTTP v1.1, WAP
  5. TCP/IP support
  6. Visual history, HTML and JavaScript suppprt, Flash LIte 3.1 and Flash video support
  7. Nokia Mobile Search
  8. RSS reader
  9. Ovi Store for application downloads
  10. Support for streaming video
  11. Ovi Share with connectivity to popular sharing services
  12. Nokia XPressPrint: direct printing via USB connection (PictBridge), Bluetooth connectivity (BPP) or via aonline printing
  13. Video calls

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,