Thread: Ovi suite very slow

Ovi suite very slow

I have installed an OVI suite on my Nokia C series phone and i think this software is working very much slow on my phone. I just want to know that is there any way by which i can boost up the working speed of my OVI Suite ? Or anybody know that due to what reasons, an OVI Suite works slowly.

Re: Ovi suite very slow

It depends on an internet connection which is enabled on your phone as an OVI uses an internet connection from your phone to use a particular application from it. According to me the problem could be with an internet connection itself. Check that you are holding your phone in proper network place where your phone can get a proper signals.

It might happen that your phone's memory has been reached up to the mark and it can get full at any time. Actually phone memory is what you can say real hard disk of your phone so the space used in this memory affects the speed of your phone. I suggest you to check the phone memory and clear all the useless data from it or transfer it to an external memory and then check that an OVI works faster or not.

It might also happen that you have uploaded some infected files on your phone which might be affecting your phone's functionality. I suggest you to scan your whole phone and then remove all the viruses out of it. Actually even single infected file can infect your full phone's functionality and due to which it starts working slow and then it becomes dead at the end. So you better do it as soon as possible.

I think the problem could be with an OVI application on your phone as it might happen that the your OVI wont be working properly. Best way to solve this issue is to reinstall an OVI application on your phone and then you may check about the same problem on your phone as it works with the proper speed or not.

If you feel that an OVI suit is working very much slow then you should try using some other software which can let you do the functions which you would be doing with an OVI Suit. I recommend you to use Nokia PC Suit which is a best software to transfer data from your mobile to the computer system or vice versa.