Thread: Nokia C5 Gmail imap settings not working

Nokia C5 Gmail imap settings not working

I have recently bought a new Nokia C5 mobile phone on which i have created the Gmail Mail Box. But i guess this maibox is not working properly as it is not showing any of my mails. I have tackled some settings but it does not worked. I am getting the No Messages everytime when i open my inbox. It is not able to retrieve email, please suggest some solution.

Re: Nokia C5 Gmail imap settings not working

I would like to ask you that are you able to access other mail clients properly from your phone as there could be the problem with the this feature on your phone itself which might be not allowing to view the mails from the inox. I suggest you to check that the are you able to view yahoomails or not.

There could be some problem with the software on your phone which might be conflicting with the gmail settings on your phone. I suggest you uninstall all the third party application from your phone and then try to check an emails from your phone. But make sure that your phone has enough speed of internet connection.

Best and simple way to solve this problem is to restore all the factory settings on your phone as there would be some weird settings set on your phone by mistake due to which it wont be able to view all the type of content. You must be having the manual which you get along with your phone. There would be a proper way to reset your phone.

To hard reset your Nokia C5 you just Have to press * # 7370 # and press Dial. The phone will request the security code that is by default 12345. The phone Will request the security code by default That Is 12345. Please be aware that you will loose all the data in your phone, so you should backup all relevant information. Please Be Aware That You Will loose all the data in your phone, so you should "back up all information within.

If you want to soft reset your Nokia C5. You Need to press * # 7780 # And Then Dial. The security code is 12345. The security code is 12345. Once you complete this, your phone will come back to factory settings, but you will not loose personal data. Once you complete this, your phone will come back to factory settings, You Will not Loose purpose personal data. Anyway it is recommended to make a backup before performing any of the mentioned procedures. Anyway It Is recommended to make a backup Before performing "any of the procedures Mentioned.