Thread: Nokia C5-00 timer resets to 1am

Nokia C5-00 timer resets to 1am

I have a Nokia C5-00 mobile phone and the problem that I am facing is with the time. It gets reset with automatically. I have no idea for the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the desired thing to be implemented and work well as needed. It will be better for you to get the issue sorted and function as needed. So do look out for the same and process.

Re: Nokia C5-00 timer resets to 1am

You need to check out for the firmware of the mobile phone. It is because the there may be some software bug appended to the same. This is the reason you are not able to work well or process for the thing which will be better and helpful for you. It is necessary that you do check out and then make the essential aspects to be functioned. It would be better for you.

Take the phone to the service center to get it processed well for the same. You may then be able to get the issue sorted. It will be better for you to work and make the desired thing to be worked as needed. It is necessary that you do check out. So look for the thing and then make the aspects to be processed and work as needed. You may get to a better conclusion. So look out.

Flashing the phone and make the thing to be worked well. Flashing the phone which will be better for you. As it is been needed. Do look out for the thing. So do look out and then make the desired thing which will be better for you. So do look out and get the desired thing to be processed. You may then be able to function.