Thread: Battery life of HTC Aria

Battery life of HTC Aria

I have bought a new HTC Aria mobile phone and this phone does not give support much time as its battery does not works for more time. Actually i just ran a music player on this phone just for may be 1 hour then its battery was at the end point. I just want to know that what is the battery life of HTC Aria.

Re: Battery life of HTC Aria

I think the problem would be with the battery which you are using in your HTC Aria as there would be some kind of issue in it. You battery looses power frequently when your phone's battery have swallowed. You check about this issue by putting your battery on the plane surface. Then try to swing your battery on its center and then check that it swings smoothly on its center or not. If yes then it has been swallowed and you need to buy a new one.

You should never overcharge your battery as it makes your phone's battery weak and hence it wont be able to hold the power for more time. I was having this habit as i used to put my phone on charging for whole night so that i can have my phone with the full battery in the morning but then i noticed that my phone's battery was not able to hold the full power even for single day. and slowly slowly it became like it was getting dim from the full power in single day.

Check that any service on your phone is not activated such as GPS which takes very much of battery power and your battery drains very much quickly then the normal one. You should carefully check your phone's desktop and then see that is there any such application enabled or not like GPS, GPRS, Bluetooth etc.

When using the device for prolonged periods of time, such as when you're talking on the phone, charging the battery or browsing the web, the device may become warm. In most cases, this condition is normal and therefore should not be interpreted as a problem with the device. The device has a protection feature that if the device becomes too warm (due to use of GPS while charging, BT while charging, using the device as a wireless modem, etc.), the auto protection feature will be triggered and the charging process will be stopped. Once the device cools down, the device will then begin charging again.

If there is anything serious problem with the battery of your HTC Aria then i suggest you to directly contact with the dealer from where you have bought this phone as you can use the warranty which you have got along with the phone to replace the battery of your phone. So you can get what you worth. I believe that if you have paid for the new mobile phone then you should get everything like new one and in case there is anything problematic with the new for which they have given you the warranty card.