Thread: Can't send emails on Nokia C3

Can't send emails on Nokia C3

I am having an issue with the Nokia C3 device which is not setting up for emails. I am using the Vodafone connection in the same which was working fine with the device of mine and also working with the emails to but suddenly it stopped working with the Mails. I hve deleted my email account and created the new one but still getting the same issue with the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Can't send emails on Nokia C3

I have gone through the detail of yours but you did not specified the connectivity of your device by which you are trying to send the mail. First let me know whether you are using the WiFi or the GPRS for sending the emails through your device. So first let me know about the same so that i can find the proper solution for you.

First of all thanks for the quick response of yours. I have gone through the same and let me tell you that i am using the GPRS which i have activated with the Vodafone and sending the mails with the same connectivity. If you are having any solution for the same then help me with the same. Waiting for the solution.

Did your Wifi is ON by any chance while you are sending the mail? As i have seen that most of the user are facing the network problem with the conflict problem with the Wifi and GPRS. I will advise you to turn of the Wifi and then try to send mail through the device of yours. This works for many of the user hope will work for you too.

I think that the device of your might be not functioning properly. I will advise you first turn off the device and then remove the battery and SIM card from it. Keep then device for few minutes. Now again insert the SIM and battery into the device and Turn on the phone. Again try to send the mail. Hope this will work with the sending of mail.

It can be possible that the device of yours might be using the Vodafone SMTP server and unable to reach or the server might be functioning that time. I will advise you contact the Vodafone regarding the same and see whether there server is working or not. I think this is not the problem with the device, its the service provider issue.

I think that your device might be not having enough setting to perform the authentication with the server. It is preferable if you set all the mail setup again with the device of yours and see whether the device is working properly or not. So if you can then go through the same and see whether it is working for you or not.