Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 20-08-2010

Changing Orange UK Carrier Logo

Hello i am using my iPhone from last 5 months and i have tried something on this phone. Actually i have renamed an orange_uk.ipcc where there was folder named as "Payloads" in which "Orange_uk.bundle" was there which was containing carrier.plist, Default_CARRIER_Orange-UK.png, FSO_Carrier_Orange-UK.pngm Info.plist & version.plist. Out of this all files, I have replaced the two .png files with my own, and then renamed it to an "orange_uk.ipcc". But still i am getting that Orange as it is.
Old 20-08-2010

Re: Changing Orange UK Carrier Logo

Firstly you need two images in PNG format (size: 65 x 25 px max!) The first is when the tray is black (eg Springboard ), the second when the status bar is gray (eg Safari). Rename the two images according to your operator. Log in SSH on your iphone (see method here ) and go to that location depending on your operator to change their methods. You can easily find the file on your operator in your iphone. Once in the directory make a backup of the two images already in dossier.Pensez to rename your two images with the same names as those found in the iPhone, then place your two pictures in that folder and select "replace". Shut down and restart your iPhone, now you have your own operator logo! If it does not check the permissions for reading and writing are in place (When you're done SSH properties on the file you want to see). Also check that the file names are identical to those present in the iphone (Step 1).
Old 20-08-2010

• Go into cydia
  • Locate the application: Make It Mine
  • Go to the application and choose the word you put in place by the operator or even an hour, once the name is entered select "Carrier" (Change the name of the operator) or 'Banner' ( Replaced by the time selected)
  • To delete just repeat the operation without placing text!
Old 20-08-2010

Carrier Logo Fix is a new tweak available on Cydia that solves the problem of displaying the name of the operator on the iPhone after a jailbreak using custom firmware 3.1.x. It was already possible to resolve the problem by using Make It Mine also available on Cydia which allows you to insert any text in place of Orange, SFR and Bouygues, but this tweak will reset the operator logo, and install basic network. After installation of Carrier Logo Fix remember to make a respring the iPhone.
Old 20-08-2010

Change the Carrier logo on your by using the path of SSH files. Go to the / Private / var / mobile / Library / Carrier Bundle.bundle-o.
  1. Rename this file Bundle.bundle Carrier Carrier Bundle.bundle-o-bak
  2. Uninstall the package from Cydia
  3. Go into / private / var / mobile / Library / Carrier Bundle.bundle, the files in the folder Bundle.bundle Carrier-bak.
  4. Delete the folder Bundle.bundle Carrier-bak.
  5. Reboot the iPhone.
Old 21-08-2010

I have changed the Carrier Logo of my iPhone which i am using in an India and my carrier on this phone is Vodafone. Actually i did not do anything but just called to the customer care number of Vodafone which is 111. And told them to change my logo so they told me to send one messages in proper format which which i sent on the number said by them and rebooting the phone changes the logo which you have provided in the message which you have sent to Vodafone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,