Thread: iPhone 4/cydia confirmed working applications

iPhone 4/cydia confirmed working applications

I have bought a new Apple iPhone and i want to know that what are the names of an application which can work on this phone which i can get from the Cydia. I am having an iOS4 on this phone and please provide the best application which i can use on my phone.

Re: iPhone 4/cydia confirmed working applications

Actually i have found an applications which are not working on an Apple iPhone with an operating system of an iOS4. So you may choose any application except these so that you do not get disappointed.
    1. iSteamy
    2. Anyring
    3. 3G Unrestrictor (some reports of now working)
    4. Live clock
    5. Katra weather
    6. 5 column springboard
    7. O2 carrier logo
    8. Blue wifi logo
    9. SBRotator
    10. WeatherIcon
    11. lockdown
    12. mxtube
    13. springlocker

Here are an applications which can work on your iPhone 4 without any problem and you can get this all applications from the Cydia itself. Application names are Five icon dock, SB Settings, MyWi, Bite SMS, Notifier, PKGbackup, Cydelete, Ifile, Multiiconmover, Suave theme, Unlimtones, Atube video downloader, lockinfo, ismartdialer, iprotect, iconoclasm also works (to give you 5x5 icons), iBlacklist, Infinidock, Cyntact, My3g (3g unrestrictor replacement).

I have used MultiIconMover which is a new tweak on Cydia that allows you to move multiple icons Springboard same time. This is very handy for a little tidying up! Press a springboard icon until the icons start to move. Touch the icons you want to move. Go to the page where you want to move these icons. Press the Home button to paste them on the page. MultiIconMover is available in Cydia Bigboss with the source.

I suggest you to download an UnlimTones which is an application available on cydia in BETA, so for jailbroken iPhones that can download ringtones directly from your iPhone! The data source is none other than audiko.net , which is by far the best service free ringtones for iPhone. The software is divided into five parts: Top 10 ringtones, text alerts, Top 10 artists in France, Video Chart, and genres. Also an update is expected to put these ringtones also for SMS. You can also share the bell on twitter or by sending e-mail.

SpringBoard Rotator is a tweak that allows icons to fit on a landscape mode (landscape), by their mere rotation and throughout the interface. 4 modes of rotation. But some options like startup rotation mode, scrolling left-right on semi-rotating mode and settings do not work on new iOS4. I liked this application very much so you may also download the same.