Thread: iPod file not found error

iPod file not found error

Hello,
    I am having trouble with iTunes and iPod, as the file is damaged. This time, if my iPod G5 rides well on the latest iTunes. After a short time a window appears saying "The iPod can not be synchronized. The required file is not found" Can you tell me why and what file is it? Knowing that I could copy my problem before without some music 2200, 4500 photos, movies and other games.

Re: iPod file not found error

I do not why this error is occurring but but I think you can try to restore ipod and see if you are getting the same error or the ipod is synchronized with itunes.
    This thread can help you How to force restore an ipod touch?

Hello,
    If you choose to restore, all data is erased from your iPod, including songs, files, contacts, photos, calendar information, or any other data. All original settings of the iPod will be restored. Please help me with this, I can not find a solution to this now. Thank you for your reply.

The data on your iPod are also supposed to be on your computer, right? So you erase the contents of the iPod you free to do what you want. After if you do not copy the data I understand that you do not want to restore your ipod. I guess I am correct here.

I have this problem with my iPhone. When I run the sync all the selected data is copied except my photos stored in iPhoto. An error message appears "Do The iPhone can not be synchronized. The Required File Is Not Found" I do not know how to solve this problem. I think that this thread is related to my query that is why I am posting it here.