Thread: Dell Inspiron 9300 Screen Issues

Dell Inspiron 9300 Screen Issues

I am using a dell inspiron 9300 laptop, which is not working normally, The laptop screen is flashing in many stripes before it stops finally, I reviewed the connection of the display connector cable to the motherboard and everything ok. but is this anomaly I wonder if any component is responsible for altering the visual clutter thanks

Re: Dell Inspiron 9300 Screen Issues

If The text is unclear or objects look a bit fuzzy around the edges, drawn or disproportionate. The screen resolution on your computer may be configured in a different resolution setting the maximum resolution of the screen. When the hardware of the applies a scale display image, the edges of the displayed objects can get a little fuzzy as it enlarges or shrinks the entire image to fit the edges of the screen.

It appears as there is a hardware failure and hence you are facing this screen flickering problem. I would advice you to contact the Dell service center and try to get your laptop repaired there i think that this should definitely help you to get your laptop back to work. Most probably this is a problem of the screen connectors and you will get your laptop within an hour.

It may be the cable (which the factory mount clamped) can be INVERTER (failure) or may even be the screen itself (it may have come due to a hardware defect) As a matter more for me as a matter or more inverter or cable (in order) I better not wait any longer and pull security. Try using a different cable this will help you to get this problem resolved.

It is important to understand that the lines in the LCD can also be caused by problems video. It can usually be resolved by downloading a new driver or may have been caused by whatever means you are using. However, if the problem is due to a crack in the Liquid Crystal Display (LCD). Then it will be better to contact your vendor as soon as you possible.