Thread: How to recover iPod

How to recover iPod

Hello,
    I have a small problem on a macbook I change the DD was out of domestic service, reinstall the system. he next problem is that the pictures in backup and sync the iPod are not recoverable in the state. I transferred the account credentials that allowed me to recover the song purchased through iTunes, but the pictures synchronized with iPhoto, are not (and there is no DRM). How can I recover the data? If you have an idea regarding this then please let me know, thank you.

Re: How to recover iPod

There an application which costs 12 dollars file juicer that converts file. Ihtmb with the iPod, in jpg , just have to remember when you did the sync iPhoto you wanted to be synchronized photos in their original format, otherwise you will have the pictures in the format for the iPod. And there is damage. Though any more discussion will interest me.

At the same time the iPod is not really designed as an external drive backup, iTunes will synchronize files (music, videos, pictures) by adjusting (re-compressing) to consult on it, not for archiving natively iTunes is not Time Machine for iPod. For that, you have to go through the disk mode the iPod, and a copy in the Finder. Your internal hard drive is not recoverable? I guess this is your exact problem.

Alternatively you can try some of the transfer programs for itunes to manager your iphone without using itunes. Because we have known, Apple does allow their users to sync music and other stuffs computer devices iPhone with iTunes, if you sync your iPhone to another iTunes library on another computer, the files on your iPhone will be erased when you sync.
    Here is a guide which explains very well How to sync iPod Touch / iPhone with Sunbird ?