Thread: No calendar entries, to be fired on my iPhone 4

No calendar entries, to be fired on my iPhone 4

I use "Lock calendar" for a moment and I find it excellent! It lets you view appointments, present and future of your calendar. Only for a little push in the development, I would delete or edit the annotation "No calendar entries" when I have nothing planned that day or the next two days (you can set the number of days displayed) Style "no plans". I know that is an extension of MobileSubstrate but I do not like to change in file folders MobileSubstrate, anyone know how to solve the problem?

Re: No calendar entries, to be fired on my iPhone 4

Are you going to see in / private / var / stash if there is not a troll thing? If you have left the solution of always having an event day such as the saints of the day! For example in my Calendar Ggle in addition to my appointment, if you can provide any further information related to this then let me know. It will be helpful for solving the problem that you are facing.

Actually, I want a style plist file or something like that but nothing to edit and the fact that this is a "module" MobileSubstrate "does not make things easier. In text, to be honest, it's more a detail, a desire to improve the thing than anything else, because it is no more embarrassing than that! But I do not hang on something or I feel I miss the trick that famous clear config file! I even managed to find the scheduler log but did not answer me; it is employed to compile other software apparently.

I understand! It seems like it makes good when there are rdv much when there is nothing that ruined his sentence. I would post up, because right now the iPhone 4 iOS, lock 2.0 calendar. I always look for one or more files to configure as I want to turn back the opacity also slightly. I am also in the same queue for finding the solution for the problem.

I found a good track but one detail was revealed .I found all the files installed lock calendar (by going to the calendar of cydia package lock, I was in "Content" to see the list of all files). So I opened some files may be config files with notepad + + BUT, dreamweaver. I cannot read files properly. Could someone tell me in what format, encoding has written that I can configure my editor to be able to hack?