Thread: Application Mbox mail for iPhone 4

Application Mbox mail for iPhone 4

Just found the application "mbox-mail windows live mail" on the app store. I have the unlimited internet package origami star and with mails 10 mos. So I wanted to know if this will count against the 10mo or only Internet connection. But I think this app works like the one in the iphone. So sending and reception limited to 10 MB. I also wanted to know what is counted on the 10 MB of mail.
    - Opening a mail
    - Sending a mail
    - Opening an attachment
    - Send email + attachment
    Thank you for your answers

Re: Application Mbox mail for iPhone 4

I think that the application has nothing to do with the limitation MB. Whatever application you use, it will count down to your 10 MB. From the moment he is a transfer of data, it will count your 10 MB. So opening and sending attachments, total account. In Settings> General> Usage> Cellular Data Network, you can monitor your consumption (data sent and received) this will also allow you to do tests to be on.

I look at the data sent and received; I send 1mb and 53 mo of receipt. Outside detail on my consolation, my 10 mb not changed a bit and no outside package. Anyway I removed it and I will face my mail on safari for the push and the rest, I create a shortcut on the springboard. By raising messages on safari, it seems that it's free! The sending and reception is free? Unless attached documents, they are counted!

I think the 53 MB received also records application that you downloaded (this is also the data),I had not thought. If you consult your mails on safari, it should probably be considered as good as the data in navigation. Now you can also spent a call to your operator and see what they respond to you as confirmation. I hope this will help you.

By cons, it takes longer to tell me that I have an email that the native application. Not great that (to me it still reported from almost 30min). It's good for you but I am afraid nothing like the pictures displayed in the native application. It did not report the emails that arrive this application. There is something to do or not? Because if we have to check you every time by going to the application to see if there are no new emails, I prefer the native version in this case.

The fact that over three days I have installed the application and it does not yet indicated the receipt of any email message (of course, I put my address and I received email they don't have also even indicated by the native application. Anyone have a solution for this, because if anyone has then I am interested in that.

I just looked at me and it works great! Well check your address and your password for once, and I do not know why my password had changed and I had a beautiful yellow triangle on my email address. For your information I have version 2.1.1. I hope it working again with you. I also installed version 2.1.1 but when I open the application is sought and found myself well my emails so no worries in relation to AC, but in general I wish it had checked it even without I open it if there are new emails then it should show me.