Thread: iPhone 4: stuck on black screen with the logo

iPhone 4: stuck on black screen with the logo

Since yesterday I am trying to solve a problem I have with my iPhone firmware 4.0 jailbroken 4. After trying to solve one problem, in vain, I turn to you hoping to find help all started yesterday when I took my iPhone in hand and four that I found out. I try to restart, not possible, then I press the button and Home button ignition together for a while. Apple appears then remains blocked, then disappears. If I plug my Iphone 4 USB on my PC, apple appears and disappears intermittently. It is possible to put my iPhone in DFU Mode and Restore. Is there anyone else who is facing the same problem?

Re: iPhone 4: stuck on black screen with the logo

I am also facing similar problem but the thing is that My iPhone is jailbroken 4.0 4 iOS before I took care of JB Save SHSH on my PC and on Cydia, Tinyumbrella confirms that I can restore to firmware 4.0. So I tried to restore my phone in DFU mode but nothing to market. Via TinyUmbrella by TTS Server then iTunes = error. Not possible to perform a restore using the method SHSH Saurik because I cannot clean the windows DNS cache. I even made an attempt to update "Classic" by iTunes to move to a iOS 4.0.2 and then try to downgrade iTunes error = 1611. I really do not know what to do to recover again I cannot send it in for repair because of the jailbreak Apple.

I tried to find a solution for the switch to recovery mode; do not be like the old iPhone. For the iPhone 4 you have to press volume + + home + and ignition switches are restored. I tried to restore mode and DFU recovery no way Error 1611 or 3002 or 3194. If anybody can find the solution for this problem then let me know the solution for this problem.

Me too with my iphone 4 have the same problem it stays frozen on the apple white trying to restore classic 4.0.2 server and puts me in apple unavailable please try again later it’s been two days that I look for solution I cannot, however, I made a backup before ECID JB here I was still trying to restore! Hoping for a miracle but the error that I am getting is 3002.

First of all have the latest version of itunes pui the beginning accession without having connected your iPhone 4. Then iPhone 4 connect it will not recognize you as it is polish. When the Apple vs. ette block supported simultaneously stayed home + reboot press home when it reboot. itunes will recognize it and then goes to the recovery process.

As I already said above, I cannot even go in 4.0.2 via iTunes (latest version 9.2.1.5) When I plug my iPhone into recovery mode 4 or DFU and try to restore and upgrade to 4.0.2 iOS, the procedure begins as soon as my iPhone connects then reconnects 3 or 4 times and then an error code 1611 appears. Hence trying for this thing will not be possible; if you have any other solution then let me know about it.

When I start restoring in DFU mode, the iPhone will reboot and go out of its way to restoration SFU pout (usb + itunes logo) and then restart 3 or 4 times in succession then error. Although I already tried several times I will try again by modifying the Hosts file but it was not working up to this so I am not under illusions. Not a means to force the USB connection for the iPhone it does not disconnects itself when trying to restore?

I WENT AND LOOKED INTO THE PROBLEM FOR YOU GUYS and I am happy to say I have found the fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Follow these instructions:
    1. Connect frozen device (stuck on apple logo)
    2. While it is connect to usb on your computer press and hold home button and power button until device screen changes to the restore through itunes logo, then let go of the buttons.
    3. Start itunes, click restore, dl and watch the process, your phone should turn to an all black screen.
    5. It will fail with 16XX error but this is good .
    6. Close itunes and open it again.
    7. It will still see device in recovery mode, run restore again and it will restore.