Thread: iPhone 4 home button not working

iPhone 4 home button not working

I just get my precious iPhone 4 that I pre ordered on a site , but unfortunately after opening I realized that when I pressed the home button it does not work .... I rebooted, activated, but there is nothing which can make the start button working. So inevitably when I launch an application bin I can not shut up! Someone there has some idea, I think I'm going back to the SAV I'm so shocked to get a damaged product.

Re: iPhone 4 home button not working

I had faced a similar kind of problem then i just phoned Apple explaining my problem and telling them that I would like to make a standard exchange. The person just asked me if the Home button walking (which is the case), it did not seek to oppose or a standard exchange. I only asked him if under a standard exchange, they were new or from the iPhone refurbished. He said that they were new, and the problem was solved.

Now I just get my iphone 4 today and it looks good (no missing pixels, no yellow stains. But the button "home" moves very slightly. I mean if I put my finger on it and I drag this one from left to right I feel the button that moves. By cons no malfunction. I heard there was a small manufacturing defect and that it had already happened on 3G or 3G. Has anyone had trouble there? Anyone know if this is problematic or not? What should i do?

As far as i know you will get a new iPhone in replace of the damaged which you have just recieved. I do not think this is serious, the home button will not be the trunk. It's just that it is badly clipped: the finish of the iphone 4 is excellent, but the home button is very cheap rickety. Yesterday while I was at home until they finally called me and informed me that i will get a new iPhone 4 device in replace of the damaged one from the nearest apple store.