Thread: How to forcefully disable Bluetooth in MacBook Air

How to forcefully disable Bluetooth in MacBook Air

Here I have a Macbook White 10.6.4, and after exchanging files with my phone via Bluetooth, I can not cut it on my computer.

BlueTooth Icon -> Disable i get the message.

You can not control your computer if you disable Bluetooth. You can not control your computer if you disable Bluetooth, because you lose your input devices. Yet I have no keyboard or mouse BlueTooth. It's strange. And boring I need a little help from my friends!

Re: How to forcefully disable Bluetooth in MacBook Air

It appears as it's because you have to have a phone that lets you control your computer in bloutousse. I think that's when you have matching sets of certain settings. The simplest is perhaps to repeat the pairing with attention to questions. From Style you should Allow automatic connection control from phone, etc.

I have exactly the same problem happened to me this morning after synchronizing my Sony Ericsson. What seems odd is that I realize this operation regularly and I've never had a problem to disable the bluetooth on previous occasions. The message displayed now suggests that a Bluetooth device is still connected off I recently installed the driver to support the magic trackpad (which is useless to me since I have no magic and trackapd my macbook does not support multitouch gestures news ...). I wonder if the problem does not come from there, because I can not disable the trackpad in magic preferences.

This happens in "System Preferences / Sharing". Must check the box labeled "Bluetooth Sharing". This allows you to configure the elements present in the right of the window including the action taken when receiving items from another Bluetooth device. If the problem persists still then simply shut the computer down and the problem will be fixed.

You need to connect a USB mouse and you can disconnect the bluetooth. Bug that will be corrected probably in the future. For my sake I have my macbbok mid 2009 (GeForce 9400) is supposed to be eligible for new multi touch gestures. off after SHIFT and Mac OS X 10.6.4 nothing in the system preferences. Do you have you any idea? thank you!