Thread: iPod Touch vs iPod Classic

iPod Touch vs iPod Classic

Hello,
    I was wondering, seeing all the possibilities available on the itouch (even the increased capacity is 64GB) which still would buy a Classic instead of a nano. Finally I have already an idea of who would buy such a disc jockey would be better to use a Classic in the evening. So what can be done on the new classic? I wonder why Apple does not think a flash memory in the classics, seeing the place that are 64GB, you could have more than 160GB in keeping the present thickness. What are your ideas about this topic? Any more discussion on this topic will interest me. Thank you.

Re: iPod Touch vs iPod Classic

I'll tell you what I think of the Classic. The Classic is the iPod of choice. This is the iPod itself. It is the only iPod to propose 160Gb of memory. So it is that you use to carry your entire music library. The iPod Classic is in my end of life. He will be replaced by words to the iPod Touch which is already beginning to show a larger memory (64GB). The Classic is still there because he has not yet replacing the rest of the range. Li'Phone and it brought a touch more than the Classic did not. The disappearance of the Classic is in my opinion more a matter of time. And to choose between a Classic Touch to a 160Gb and 64GB Classic since I'd take a beefier memory level. And if Apple did not put flash on the Classic, it is that it would cost him too much, whether it is in the process of thinking. And I would not take a Nano instead of a Classic, which are not comparable. It would compare the Touch and Shuffle. Or an iPod with an iPod Mini. The iPod Touch does the new will only begin to switch to Apple MultiTouch.

Also specified that the ipod classic has a battery life of 36 hours (30 hours cons for the iPod touch), the use of the ipod classic is not the same as the ipod touch, the ipod touch and intend primarily to person who loves to play games, the ipod classic and intend primarily to person who want to listen to music. In your case but I think the ipod classic you will more useful after you have to tell you is that the iPod classic has a memory made of a hard disk.

I want a good program to convert my mp3 in better quality, and I put on a classic. I had my Touch for a Iskin just covering the back, and I stuck a plastic film. What is the best cover I can use for iPod touch? What should I use here?

Personally I import my CDs directly in uncompressed format, except to convert to AIFF in iTunes you do click on> the release has AIFF or advanced menu> create AIFF version.Under previous versions of iTunes There were also creating the MP3 version, but in iTunes I do not see 9 more. You can make apps Sino specialized memory ffmpegX shall convert MP3, it should verify

I bought a 120GB Classic last year I did not regretted it. While this is not the most fun, but we must recognize that THE iPod and I personally find that it is the most beautiful. And what a pleasure to be able to store multiple DVDs and my music to AIFF 1411kbps per second over a hi-fi is great