Thread: Cydia is totally Empty!

Cydia is totally Empty!

In fact, my cydia is completely empty. I cannot do anything with it, it starts perfectly but I have the right to a message saying that an error in the database following this message: "Encountered a section with no Package: header. This afternoon I opened cydia and everything is blank with this message: Error: Database problem parsing dependency Conflicts. Is there any solution for this problem?

Re: Cydia is totally Empty!

You must have a defective repository; you have not installed a new source recently? Under the terminal and connected after Thee Root, you can try the following commands : apt-get update , apt-get dist-upgrade. Then reboot your iPhone 4. If you have any other problem then let me know I will try to resolve the issues as soon as possible.

The solution to this problem is apparently deleted some files via SSH, I did, Cydia returned to normal in 5 seconds and then rebooted. I would also like a clarification; I use WinSCP to check properly. When I delete a file through WinSCP, do I close the program like that, or do I click somewhere to apply the changes I make? Because I see nothing that can save the changes. The trick is that when I delete the files, I close and re-open WinSCP, deleted files back to themselves. I hope not to have to restore, even if I am under no illusions.

You can try, if it can avoid you to restore as a new device. Suppressed sources in directories :
    private / var / lib / apt / lists
    private / var / lib / apt / lists / partial
    private / var / lib / dpkg /
    Deleted the files metadat.plist :
    private / var / lib / cydia
    Then edit the file list and cydia deleted references to sources :
    private / etc / apt / sources.list.d

You make a backup through iTunes and you install via cydia rock is seen capote aptbackup! Once the restore synchronizes with your last saver grade you jailbreak cydia and install aptbackup and I think that's it. I hope this will definitely solve your problem. If you want you can search for the tutorial available for solving this problem.