Thread: Nokia X6 volume too low

Nokia X6 volume too low

I have Nokia X6 mobile phone and facing volume problem in my X6 mobile phone. Volume is too low and I am not able to listen music properly. Is there any problem with my speaker phone and headset? I have purchased my mobile before one month and feature was too good. Now I am not able to listen someone voice on my phone? What is problem with my Nokia X6?

Re: Nokia X6 volume too low

You should try to update firmware. You have to make sure your headphone jack is all the way down in the plugin slot. Headphone jack have four pin and all the pin should be inserted correctly in the slot. If you will do so then your problem will solve. If your mobile felt down in the water then volume problem can occur. Therefore you should keep your mobile in the sun for some moments.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

There are two reason with your speaker phone:
    1. When you have plugged in your headphone jack in the slot very softly, then volume level will slow. As well as you will plugin in the headset, you will hear a "click" sound. Now you have plugged correctly.
    2. You should check your volume increasing button do on max level. All the software is designed in the firmware to prevent sound volume too high level initially.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 26-08-2010 at 05:27 AM.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can go to the nokia care center and tell them to repair. If they are telling the problem that they have no permission to repair after limited date. Now you should go to there from where you have purchased headset and earphone. The headset should be under warranty. It can also a software issue. Retailer will solve this issue.
    Last edited by Pugsly; 26-08-2010 at 05:46 AM.

you will insert the earphone in the headset , you will listen the click sound. So you have connected your earphone to your headset. Onething more you should see a symbol in the top righthand corner of the screen on the headset. Your headset screen will flash a message to select headset,tv etc. You should avoid to touch it.
    Last edited by Regina; 26-08-2010 at 06:07 AM.

It can be solved easily. If you will connect your earphone to your headset then push it enough. Now you can listen music clearly. You should know 3.5 mm jack, it can be possible that the mobile will not recognize headset even you choose headset. You should check out whole the earphone properly that it is not cut. If the earphone will damage then voice will not come out clearly.