Thread: Need help to buy Alienware M17x

Need help to buy Alienware M17x

I like the Alienware M17x laptop and this one looks great. I am planing to by one but I am not able to locate such sources for buying the same. The Alienware M17x is fast and very good. I had found a shop near my house but the seller is charging high as the amount which I had found the the site and there are also less accessories with it. Where can go for better options.

Re: Need help to buy Alienware M17x

It is best that you go for Dell site for that. The best thing about this I like is that it gives you option to customize the entire product and the same cannot be found on other options. I am providing you the link below which provides you the price and a form to customize. Try to search for authorized Dell shops where you get the same options what you get online.
    Dell Site

This laptop is equipped with disks in Raid with powerful processor called T9600 at 2.8 GHz which is enough for the same. The graphics card offers you high-end support and this help you to play all newer games in Alienware M17x. But the GTX 260 is limited by the maximum resolution of the screen which last is 1920 x 1200 with some games. That depends on different games.

Dell provides you option to have a directly online chat on internet and phone also. You just need to provide your name and email id and you get direct chance to chat with online support. They offers you a direct solution for the laptop and the same is delivered at your home. Try to contact the same. All games works here and it gives you a great performance.

The laptop has good performance and the adapter has experienced a small weight loss. Everything would be fine which offers you a good stability. The issue with this machine is that you cannot upgrade this and there are some limitations which you must ensure before buying the same. I like to have a Blu ray support on this laptop which makes it a higher performance.

I find this laptop nice with Intel Core 2 Duo T9600 processor. I will recommend - 4 GB DDR3 memory and Nvidia GeForce 9400M GTX + 260M (1 GB GDDR3 VRAM). There are 500 GB hard drive support with display Port, HDMI, illuminated keyboard and eSATA. The aluminum chassis provides not only a gross appearance but also for very good stability and processing.

If the Alienware M17x is a completely new development. The focus was primarily on the quality of the housing placed, which was often been a weak point for Alienware. Following the model of the Precision Models from Dell got the M17x a housing shell made of anodized aluminum, which promises both a good stability and a very durable surface. Color-first models will be offered in black and silver.

It is a nice 17-inch laptop will include 4 GB RAM, 250 GB hard drive, Intel Core 2 Duo (2,4 GHz), graphics adapter NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260M. The cost is quiet better and for the purchase you can try any Dell retail outlet. There are various branches around the world for that. I will recommend you to go up to 3GB RAM for a much higher support and better working of the system.