Thread: Where to Purchase Alienware M Series Laptop

Where to Purchase Alienware M Series Laptop

My need is get a nice gaming laptop and for that I had selected Alienware series. Though it is costly but Dell simply gives a good system for working. I want to buy this laptop and I am not finding an exact place from where I can first review this products and then buy. If talking about Alienware M series then there are three choices for me. They are Alienware M11x, Alienware M15x and Alienware M17x. Where can I look for a purchase in India.

Re: Where to Purchase Alienware M Series Laptop

I will recommend you to took for Croma outlets. I had found a wide list of models here. They provide you a Dell counter where you can go and directly talk about the laptop models and configuration. According to me go for Alienware M11x which is nice but light weight. It is a ultraportable offering you 11.6 inch and weighs 2kg. It has a Intel Pentium dual-core ULV SU4100 processor with 2GB DDR3 SDRAM and 320GB hard drive support. You get an NVIDIA GeForce GT335M 1GB with it.

For buying dell products around the one the best site I will recommend you is Dell's official site. Just go to shopping and choose the model which you want to buy. You can customize the same as per your need and then select for payment. Pay them online and then give the appropriate address where you will get the delivery of the model. This one takes some time.

The Alienware M11x is a smaller model in comparison to M15x and M17x. If you need to good system with great performance and you do not think about the cost then go for the higher models. The whole appearance of this machines robust and the finish is very good. As usual with Alienware, it is possible to choose its arsenal to change the computer configuration when ordering. I had found this models sold by Naaptol. You can try their site, they are local online store.

The best option for that is to buy online the same. There are ample of shopping sites and you can purchase the same. The best suggestion for that is Dell site. There it offers you a direct customization option. The Alienware M11x provides you Core 2 Duo SU4100 and 2 GB of RAM. Our test model is a little better equipped as it integrates a Core 2 Duo SU7300 and 4 GB of RAM. While you can go for Core i7 on the M15x series.

I buy stuff form Compare India which has the same model. But the price varies as per the official site. I am going to search for Dell counters which are present in Malls especially in Croma. They have direct sales support and the price is a bit low. Basically the M11x series has a good one support for basic working and you will get 1GB GPU on that. While the other one gives you a larger screen with Core i7 and DDR3 Ram support.

Best go to Alienware site and then buy it. You can buy directly from there and also locate your neary stores. This laptops are equipped with AlienFX technology which adjusts the color of the backlight. There different colors provided for the body. It M15x gives you 3GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GT 240M 512MB and comes with Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 64-bit. The other one M17x gives you Intel T9600 processor and GTX 260 support.