Thread: DROID: turning on the flash for the camera

DROID: turning on the flash for the camera

I am having difficulties in switching on the flash. The flash turned off and I am not getting the option of switching it on. I tried many things but it did not work. I tried to hold it down and even tried tapping it but nothing happened. I went in to the setting section of the phone but could not find the option to turn the flash light on. Any solution or clue that I am missing on? Help.

Re: DROID: turning on the flash for the camera

You can do this to get out of the trouble. Keep in mind that your camera is on. Do the following and get rid of the problem:
    • Keep your camera on.
    • Then go to the Menu.
    • Then select the Settings
    • The first option that you will get is Flash Mode.
    • Select it in order to choose Auto On/Off.

This should work and I am sure that you were missing on this.

Thanks a lot Ceesar, for your quick response in this context. I actually didn't miss this. In fact the way which you showed was the first thing that I gave a try, but could not help it doing that. It is not active, so I am unable to perform any operation on it. The other options are active except for the Flash. It now seems to me that it is off permanently. By active I meant that it does not get highlighted, I guess that you must have understood when I first mentioned it. Any further response?

Quote Originally Posted by ME-Mysha View Post
    Thanks a lot Ceesar, for your quick response in this context. I actually didn't miss this. In fact the way which you showed was the first thing that I gave a try, but could not help it doing that. It is not active, so I am unable to perform any operation on it. The other options are active except for the Flash. It now seems to me that it is off permanently. By active I meant that it does not get highlighted, I guess that you must have understood when I first mentioned it. Any further response?
    I have got your point ME-Mysha. You first go to the settings, then there select the scene mode. Once you have finished with selecting the scene mode you can set it to Auto. After this you can find the Flash available. Once it is available manipulate the settings. This won't happen at first chance you will have to clear the settings for the first time in order to see the effect.