Thread: Iphone 3G sync with Windows Live Mail, calendar, contacts

Iphone 3G sync with Windows Live Mail, calendar, contacts

I have changed my PC is on Windows 7, and I am unable to sync my iPhone with my calendar, as I did before with Outlook XP. Can we synchronize the timing of windows live mail, with the timing of the 3G iPhone. I can not get my my contacts either and more Itunes deleted my contacts from my Iphone. Thank you in advance if you have a solution.

Re: Iphone 3G sync with Windows Live Mail, calendar, contacts

Itunes insists sync my calendar, notes and e-mail accounts with Outlook I was using previously with my old computer (XP home). With Windows 7 64b, cannot install Outlook. I use windows live mail and I am happy with the usage. Except that I cannot sync my iphone. I am not able to check or uncheck the option for encryption because it does not even appear.

The successor to Outlook Express Mail Widows and not Windows Live Mail. Open Windows Mail and you will see your contacts. I have my contacts in Windows Mail but those that I imported a backup Outlook Express. Sync between the iphone does not work. Microsoft has decided not to deliver e-mail software with the next version of Windows. Windows 7 will be shipped without Windows Mail, which will end his (short) career with Windows Vista. Only Windows Live Mail will be offered as optional download.

My iPhone does not transfer any data from Windows Live Mail and vice versa. I was Vista before with which everything went very well with each synchronization. I managed to transfer my contacts to Windows Mail Windows Live Mail on the PC, but you will understand the iPhone is blocking recognition to do the same. The sync is done without problem except that the information contacts they do not pass.

If someone has the solution to restore communication between the PC and iPhone contacts, it would be nice. Syncing an iPhone with a Windows PC is done only through the iTunes software from Apple. You must therefore must install this software on your machine, PC will also contain your database of contacts and calendar professionals. Update your iTunes to newest version.

The best way to use iTunes for that. If not then you can directly sync the same by opening the same in iphone. Synchronization with your computer will automatically take place on connecting the iPhone to your PC, provided that the iTunes software for Windows to open. It is also within this screen that will make updates to the software system integrated with Apple's smartphone. But be careful with models imported from abroad and then unlocked, which will hang permanently in case of update.

I will recommend you to open the contacts in Vista and then there you can see the folder titled as Windows Live. You can then sync your account directly from here. The only thing you will need to do is run iTunes and first sync iPhone. Then sync the contacts with Windows contact and make exchange of new one.