Thread: Dell Inspiron 8200 Startup Problem

Dell Inspiron 8200 Startup Problem

I have a laptop Dell Latitude 8200 Series, It was opened to replace the CMOS battery before a long time. When I start it, The throws this message: "invalidation configuration, Please run setup", then a few seconds later, he launched another message "This computer system, is protected by a password authentication system. It have start up problems. Please help.

Re: Dell Inspiron 8200 Startup Problem

Most Dell laptops and desktops will come with a handy utility already built into them to perform at least some form of basic diagnostics when you need to do some preliminary troubleshooting. Some symptoms that should make you believe that your hard disk is being either bad or gone bad to a certain extent. Your laptop or desktop computer just hangs and does nothing when you turn it on. It may come on for a few seconds, then shut itself back.

Errors - instead of seeing the Windows startup screen after you have finished your laptop is after you get an error which may indicate that there is no boot device, or that perhaps there no mountable volume on the drive. The stagnation of performance - often when a disk fails, you'll be able to have some kind of a heads up on this unfortunate fact in seeing a significant decline in the performance of your system when you are actually in the laptop OS (Operating System).

Turn on your Dell computer, you can see the Dell splash screen, then very briefly, you'll see a message referring to F2 and F12 in the upper right corner of your computer screen or laptop. The trick is to press F12 on your keyboard to the right when you see the F2 and F12 appear in the upper right corner of your screen. This will bring up a boot menu of the BIOS and you will simply choose the one that refers to diagnose hard drive.

Different models of Dell notebook or desktop will offer different choices depending on the hard drive IDE or SATA. Once you've selected your hard test begins. After about two to five minutes, depending on the size of your hard drive, you will see the results of the test. The result will be a PASS or a failure error code. The thing to remember with the diagnosis of the hard disk is a Dell error code returned 7 means that your hard drive does need to be replaced. A backup of important data that you may have on your laptop or desktop computer and replace your hard disk.

May be a memory problem. In this case, I launched the wizard Windows memory check (all that with the installation CD supplied by Dell with the PC) Result: 1hr wait and nothing happens, I stay on the same frozen screen, which offers me to restart my PC. Attempt a System Restore? I tried. Initially, catering to a specific date, without losing any recent document. I started the thing, frozen screen, during 45min. In a second time, I tried the full restore, nothing.