Thread: Video output corrupt on Dell Latitude E6400

Video output corrupt on Dell Latitude E6400

I have a Dell Latitude E6400 laptop which is been working under Windows 7 with Intel G45. The problem is that the video output is not proper. It seems corrupt. Not able to get the thing to be processed or get it functioned. I have no idea for the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the changes that is needed in order to get it worked well and function as needed. Hope to get a solution.

Re: Video output corrupt on Dell Latitude E6400

There is a possibility that the application or the driver that is been installed for the same is not able to cope well. You need to check out by functioning for the thing that is needed. Do look out for the same and check out that is needed. It will be better for you. Check out for the change which will be better for you and make it process as needed. Do look out for the thing.

It could be that the driver needs to be updated. As it is been done you can make the change well to get it processed and function which is necessary for you and process as needed. It will be better for you. So do look out for the change that is needed to get the issue to be sorted. I hope it is the best way through which you can make the change which will be better for you.

I would recommend you to make the installation of the application or the driver under safe mode. As safe mode do not have much of the embedded application or settings which may be a hurdle for the same. So in order to get process for the thing it is necessary that you do look out for the change which will be better for you and function as needed. I hope it is necessary that you do check out and function. You may be able to get work.