Thread: Required Micromax G4 PC suite

Required Micromax G4 PC suite

Hi all, Recently I got the Micromax G4 and not find any PC suit software for that to get internet in PC through mobile. Please help me on providing the PC suit software for the said mobile.

Re: Required Micromax G4 PC suite

Hello,
    When you purchased the phone, did you get an CD or DVD with the box? The PC suite can found on that CD. After you have installed the PC suite you will need to fill up the required information of the service provider you are using. Alternatively you can use bluetooth to communicate with your computer. If you do not find the PC suite then you can choose the second option of bluetooth. Just download an software which will provide bluetooth connectivity support. Set the access point and the connection will be established. Try this and if you have any more problems then post back.

The CD that comes with the pack does not contain any software except some games. That's why I am not able to connect. But yes bluetooth is another option that I need to try. I will give you the feedback whether I will be able to connect it or not. Thanks for your suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by mshubhayu View Post
    Recently I got the Micromax G4 and not find any PC suit software for that to get internet in PC through mobile.
    There are many posts available on this site itself containing PC Suite for Micromax mobile. You can download any one of this and start using with your mobile. Don't get confused with the mobile model numbers, as there is only one PC Suite for every Micromax mobile, just like Nokia, Samsung, or Chinese PC Suite.

Just checkout this:
    Download Micromax Phone Suite
    Pc suite for micromax q2
    How to install micromax q5 pc suite?
    pc suite for micromax Q5

I tried with the bluetooth option and I was able to connect with PC, but when I am trying to connect Internet by dialing *99# it is not able to connect. Some error msg is giving. I am using Windows 7 in my Laptop. During the connection in mobile it is showing DUN profile connected, but at the next instant it is disconnected. Please help me to sort out the problem.

I also tried with the PC suit software for micromax for other mobiles. but it is not identifying the mobile.

When I connect internet in my mobile itself through GPRS settings and accessing the www.gmail.com site it is showing error in certificate. Please tell me how to remove this problem? There is no opera browser in Micromax G4 also. Can I install it in my mobile to access the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by mshubhayu View Post
    When I connect internet in my mobile itself through GPRS settings and accessing the www.gmail.com site it is showing error in certificate. Please tell me how to remove this problem? There is no opera browser in Micromax G4 also. Can I install it in my mobile to access the internet?
    It seems that you have to flash your mobile phone to the latest firmware, so that it will stop the certificate error message. Usually, you receive an error of certifcate for specific type of applications when you try to install in your mobile phone and it is not compatible with your device.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

HI, I have purchase new micromax G4 dual sim phone I have also downloaded micromax g4 PC suite for use of internet. Any body used internet at home using this phone or is this working properly on system, please guide me on this......

Quote Originally Posted by kiran.1.deshpande View Post
    HI, I have purchase new micromax G4 dual sim phone I have also downloaded micromax g4 PC suite for use of internet. Any body used internet at home using this phone or is this working properly on system, please guide me on this......
    Alright, have you got the mobile phone software cd with your mobile phone. If so, then install the modem driver of the mobile phone in your computer. But before that you need to activate the gprs service in your mobile phone and only then you will be able to surf the internet on your pc via connecting the micromax g4 phone in your pc.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's