Thread: Wireless Xbox 360 Controller receiver for Windows Not detecting/working

Wireless Xbox 360 Controller receiver for Windows Not detecting/working

I bought a Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller Wireless Controller for allowing me to take better hand GTA IV (former player of GTA on PS2). But unfortunately I can not connect my controller to the computer. Yet although the model compatible PC ldlc.be..I installed the software, insert the looted and followed the instruction but when I look at the state, and I have no devices connected to the guide xBox continuously flashes on the controller. Also Windows Not detecting/working, Does anybody know what is the problem? Please help.

Re: Wireless Xbox 360 Controller receiver for Windows Not detecting/working

I am pro Sony and have never really liked the handle 360, but I agree it is a good controller. The wireless works fine (the box is 50 cm on a metal shelf and obstacles between the controller and receiver), or where certain wireless products do not work (my MX Revolution had latencies in very embarrassing time). The battery has a good battery (one charge for two months, it serves almost every weekend for 2 ~ 3h), but optional (like everyone at Microsoft with the 360). The receiver can manage multiple units simultaneously, is to play more nickel without full catch occupied by the USB controllers.

When you select XBCDRC in the start menu, an icon appears in the status bar (tasks). Double-click it to open the Configuration Utility. You can select presets, or combine the buttons to actions. You can customize them as you see fit. (Tip: I suggest that you place a shortcut to the Configuration Utility in "Start" from the Start Menu so that it launches at startup. So you can use the remote at all times, otherwise you'll have to restart the program.

Once the buttons are recognized (in other words - once completed in the configuration utility on the remote, the buttons will be recognized in windows. The only thing to do is go into the properties of a shortcut to a program (right click, properties). If there is no shortcut, make one! Once in properties, go to the tab "Shortcut". Go click once on the bar named "Button shortcut and press the button you want. (For me it is 0). Warning, it is possible that you need to press CTRL + ALT before, watch what is recorded.

Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller Driver v 1.0 Beta for Windows 7 64-bit, So:
    1) Download the driver you need 32 or 64 bit
    2) In Device Manager, uninstall: Xbox 360 wireless receive for windows
    3) Add or Remove Programs uninstall: Microsof Xbox Accessories
    4) Install the driver that you download
    5) (with winrar) Right click on the driver and choose extract to Xbox360_32Eng.exe Xbox360_32Eng \.
    6) Back in the device manager on the Xbox 360 wireless receive and choose for windows update.

Check the steps:
    1- Open your Xbox 360 .
    2 - Then go in the section " My Xbox "Then " Windows Media Center.
    3 - You Click it and you take the code it gives you and you click "Continue". (Important You have left your screen as XBox after you click " Continue " otherwise the connection will not ! )
    4 - Then you open " Windows Media Player " and you go into the library section .
    5 - You Click for all possibilities of your library and you go in the section " Share media files " checkmarks and you both boxes : " Search media files shared by other users " and " Share my media to :
    6 - You click on Xbox 360 icon and click on " Allow " below .
    7 - Can you click on " Apply " then OK.