Thread: Can't delete song from zune device

Can't delete song from zune device

I have a little problem even a wholesale In fact I can not deleted my music from my zune mp3 player, like a bit I plugged in my mp3, I get my removable disk on the "desktop" I want to delete and there's me an error message ===> impossible to remove (song title): This disk is write protected. Remove the write protection or use another disk. And its all for the music! Help me please!
    thank you kindly reply to my question

Re: Can't delete song from zune device

Do you have a program that is reading your music when it works right? (Like Windows Media Player, Winamp, if so it should be closed first, because you can not delete a file that is being read. If it's not that you can try to right click on your MP3, properties and uncheck "Read Only". If the problem persisrs still then it Sounds like your system has been corrupted and hence you are getting the error. Try to repair your system to get this problem resolved.

Since I am a gadget collector and I am still using most of the same type of device at a time, I prefer DAPS / LMP that do not require software to use. The software is always necessary for synchronization and sometimes necessary to create playlists / video conversion and management, regardless of the player, but what I am referring here is the simple task of assembling content on the device. My preferred method is still dragging, either through Windows Explorer or My Computer, which the HD Zune does not support.

If you do not like being trapped in an ecosystem that makes choices for you, then the software will probably be a thorn in your side. I do not hate having to use it, but I do not regret a bit. I prefer not to install Zune 4.0 on all my computers, or be forced to use the device only to a single computer. That does not bother me that I need to use software to synchronize playlists and (I do not / does anyway), but I'm definitely not a fan of having to use it just for get the media content on my player.

The desktop seems to me as it has been corrupted and hence you will have to make use of the repair cd which to get your system repaired i would advice you to reinstall the zune software application after you finish the system repair . then replug the device with your computer and get the music files deleted. Hopefully the problem should be fixed.