Thread: Digital Copy Movies do not work On Zune Players

Digital Copy Movies do not work On Zune Players

Digital Copy Movies not Working On Zune Players there are a large number of DVD Movies which you purchase can be put on the Zune MP3 players. But i think that these digital copies are not compatible with the Zune MP3 Players. where as the digital copy on the dvd is a wmv video but even though why i am not able to play it on Zune MP3 Players. why this is happening with my Zune player. please help.

Re: Digital Copy Movies do not work On Zune Players

I rather suspect a hardware problem in the dvd player A reader without a since you have several pc, you should try to connect the Zune player on another pc and see if the you can copy the dvd movies from that PC and also it would be better to check that the reader from one of your other computers are working. i think this should fix your problem.

It appears as you will have to download an application named as DVD to Zune Converter Zune Converter is professional DVD to play DVD movies on Zune player. This program is able to convert DVDs to WMV, DVD to MP4 and convert DVD to WAV, AAC, M4A, MP3 and quickly and easily. Its user-friendly interface allows you to operate like an expert from the first use. You will have to install this application on your system and then simply use this application to convert the same to a format compatible with the Zune media player.

As far as i know the digital copies are not compatible with the zune players therefore it is advisible to convert it to a format which is compatible with the device i am using the DVDFab 6. DVDFab is a powerful tool, easy to handle, which allows you to make copies of DVD movies. You can choose any of three modes of disposal. The first is a "step by step" in which you will urge you select what and how to make the process. The movie is copied to a complete (to DVD) and the third mode will choose only the movie and a subtitle, reducing the final space.

Try the Amadis DVD to Zune Converter. It comes integrated with its own advanced MPEG Encoder being fast and efficient conversion and can select which parameters you want to convert the original DVD to Zune Movie 'languages, subtitles, etc. Amadis DVD to Zune Converter 1.0 is a powerful DVD ripper that rips DVD which directly converted to the format of Microsoft software! Zune Movie and Video, with excellent quality in the resulting file, so then can pass to any Zune portable player.

Digital Copy Movies do not work On Zune Players so try to use the DVD to Zune Converter which is available for Free. it also has a number of features listed below:
    1. Convert DVDs to the following video formats: WMV and MP4. Convert DVDs to the following audio formats: WMA, MP3, AAC, and WAV.
    2. Its high-speed conversion allows you worried of the long and tedious wait. You can watch DVD movies quickly and with excellent quality.
    3. Regardless of whether the user is a beginner or expert, anyone can operate this program quickly and easily. You do not have to worry about complicated settings of audio and video.
    4. With DVD to Zune Converter, you can cut and remove the video time and image region you prefer. Additionally, the program allows the configuration of video effects settings such as brightness, contrast and so on.

DVD to Zune Converter provides even greater control over the product, which offers advanced settings, such as audio frequency (bit rate), the frequency of video (frame rate), the dimensions of the video, etc. Through these functions, the program provides the best effects. You can specify the maximum number of running processes and select more than one file at a time for conversion. DVD to Zune Converter does not require an extra encoder. You do not have to worry about downloads.

DVD to Zune Converter can extract DVD movie titles and chapters. You have the possibility to optionally select the part you prefer for your conversion. Additionally, you can merge the converted files into a single file to play properly on Zune. With one click, you can get the beautiful still images on your computer to collect them.