Thread: Sync Palm with Windows Live

Sync Palm with Windows Live

Hello,
    I just change PC. I am now on with vista. I have all my contact (email address) in my palm. Previously my palm was synchronized with Outlook on my old computer. I would like to know how to export my contacts from my palm to windows mail contacts. I suppose that I must synchronize the Palm with Windows Mail, but I do not know how. Also, all my windows live contacts are missing. So, how can I sync my palm with windows live service? Thank you for your replies.

Re: Sync Palm with Windows Live

Hello
    After a first sync the contacts from the device (for me an Iphone) appear in Vista in "C: \ Users \ Admin \ Contacts". Just in Windows Live Mail \ Contact click on File \ Import \ Address Book on the current Windows user.

I have a Sony Client with Palm and I want to import the contacts in Address windows. I'm going to import contacts windows. in-suite features catalogs Sony Handled address and message indicates that there is no address in my Palm files. I checked the palm desktop and my address are. Is there a solution thank you.

I just bought a laptop Toshiba Satellite L550D Win7 with 64-bit and I can not connect my Palm T / X and launch Hot Sync. Is it true that this is impossible without a Bluetooth connection. But this laptop is not equipped with Bluetooth. Thank you for your help

If it works under vista, it works in 7 necessarily. So I think you should look next to your PALM manufacturer and search for other software or 7, or Vista if you do not find. I think they will be soon out with a solution. Kindly be patient or try some other different way round.

Thank you for your reply. Before, I was under XP Pro and it worked perfectly. Is the response of the Hot Line PALM me indicated the need to go through Bluetooth ... Windows gave me no reply to date. I expect a solution as you advise me!

I have the same problem on the pc my wife offered to Christmas, and with Win 7. The installation goes without palm bp apparent by cons sync does not work (given the palm, no response from pc) And no question of going through virtualization. CA will end up having to offer him an iphone. Do you have any solution for this? Thank you.