Thread: Nokia N97 issue with Youtube

Nokia N97 issue with Youtube

I use Nokia N97 mobile phone and the problem is with the Youtube site that is been accessed. When I access youtube website and play a video in fullscreen mode it is not able to get out of the same that is in normal mode. I have no idea for the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted out well. Hope to get a better solution and then make the things to work as needed. It will be better.

Re: Nokia N97 issue with Youtube

In order to get the issue to be sorted it is essential and necessary that you do look out for a Youtube application that you can get from Ovi Store. Get the application and then try to make the use of the same. I hope you may not get an issue with the same.Do not make use of the browseer for the same. The application will be better for you and you can make use of it well without any problem.

Another way through which you can make the issue to be sorted and work as needed is by functioning or getting the desired change to be executed, It may be that the browser has some issue and it is not able to respond well to the same. Some bug may be appended to the borwser and hence it needs to be processed out well. It can be done by functioning or processing that is making a formware reinstallation or browser reinstallation.

You can make use of Snaptu application. Get it downloaded by clicking on the link. This is actaully a mobile based application which is good in all ways. You can make use of youtube video to be played on it. So do look out for the thing and work as needed. It will be better for you. This application has lots of features in it and you can make use of ut as needed. So do check and then make the things to be processed as required. You may get to a better conclusion and sort the thing well.

Another way through which you can make use of the same is by functioning well that is by flashing the phone memory and then installing the fresh new copy of the application. You may get to work well then. It is necessary that you do upgrade the firmware of the phone and then look for the change. You may then be able to get the thing to be worked. It would be better.

Restore to factory settings and then look for the change. It will be better for you to get the thing to be processed and work well. It will be better for you and then check for the issue which may get the thing to be processed well. It is needed to get it worked and then function as needed. Restoring the device to factory settings will let you to get worked as it was when bought. So check out for the same and get it implemented.

As been mentioned above use Snaptu application which will be better for you to get the issue sorted and work well as needed. It will be better for you to get the issue sorted and work out as required. It will be better and helpful for you. So do look out and then check for the change which will be better and you may then get the desired function which is necessary and helpful. So check out and work as needed.