Thread: Want to save text messages of HTC-P4500 mobile to computer

Want to save text messages of HTC-P4500 mobile to computer

I am having the HTC mobile phone and the model number which i am using is the HTC-P4500 mobile.This HTC mobile phone has the Windows Mobile 6 operating system. I want to take the backup of the messages stored in the phone memory of this mobile phone on the computer system. So i want to know that, how can i save text messages of HTC-P4500 mobile to computer. I hope that you people will provide the solution as soon as possible.

Re: Want to save text messages of HTC-P4500 mobile to computer

You are having the HTC mobile phone and the model which you are using is the HTC-P4500 mobile which is based on the Windows mobile 6.0 operating system. So i think there is different software required to synchronize this mobile phone with the computer system for taking the backup of the text messages. You can also take the backup of the contacts and other information apart from the text messages.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

For synchronization of the Windows based operating system mobile phones with the computer you need the software called the ActiveSync. After installing this software in your computer system connect the HTC-P4500 mobile with the computer system in the synchronization mode. After that this software will detect your mobile phone connected to the computer system. Now you can take the backup of the messages and contacts and also other information.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think this ActiveSync software is provided with the mobile phone in the package of the mobile phone at the time of the purchase. So install the software disc if you are having it and install it properly in your computer system. You can connect the HTC windows mobile phone and all the other mobiles which have the Windows operating system using the USB Cable and take the backup of the data stored on the mobile phone memory like messages and contacts.

If you are not having the software disc which has the ActiveSync software for your HTC-P4500 mobile phone and it is used for the synchronization of the mobile and the computer system then you can download this software from the website of the Microsoft for your computer system according to the operating system that you are having in your computer system. The following link will take you to the Microsoft website from where you can download the ActiveSync software for your HTC-P4500 mobile phone.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...ice-synch.mspx

i think that software called "Godsw Mobile SMS Transfer "can help you