Thread: Automatic Call /Update is Happening

Automatic Call /Update is Happening

Hi Everybody,

I am using Zen Z77 Mobile, strange thing is happening in my mobile, frequently my cell phone dialing/updating, I could get the no to which my cell is dialing that is 919853943086.

I have formatted the 2 GB mem Card, and did restore factory setting, nothing is working out, GPRS chagres deducted from service provider.

Is It a virus? If so how to eliminate the same.

Looking forward you valuable suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Nagaraj S Belavadi

Re: Automatic Call /Update is Happening

Since how long you are using this mobile phone and which service provider ? Was it happening before as well ? Anyways, as per the present information given by you what i can suggest is either it is because of Virus or its by remote access. Make sure your mobile's bluetooth is turned off and see if its happening. Many times me and friends use to do this with an remote control software on our friends mobile, Same thing what is happening with your mobile.

There is a possibility that the phone is been affected by a virus and you need to make use of a powerful antivirus tool that will help you well for eliminating the threat from the system. Also it is essential that is by working or flashing the phone using a good update. It will be better for you. So do look out and make the change that is needed.

Thanks Guys,

Quote Originally Posted by labman View Post
    Since how long you are using this mobile phone and which service provider ? Was it happening before as well ? Anyways, as per the present information given by you what i can suggest is either it is because of Virus or its by remote access. Make sure your mobile's bluetooth is turned off and see if its happening. Many times me and friends use to do this with an remote control software on our friends mobile, Same thing what is happening with your mobile.
    I have been using this phone since last two months, may be of my curiosity I downloaded some of java application and installed. After that this thing started.

I usually keep bluethooth off.

Service Provider is TATA DOCOMO

Quote Originally Posted by tomaz View Post
    There is a possibility that the phone is been affected by a virus and you need to make use of a powerful antivirus tool that will help you well for eliminating the threat from the system. Also it is essential that is by working or flashing the phone using a good update. It will be better for you. So do look out and make the change that is needed.
    I have tried to run Nod32 antivirus during scanning for virus after sometime my phone goes blank that is, white blank screen is displayed.

One morething I have noticed.,
    Since this duel sim phone. I have installed TATA DOCOMO in sim 1 and Airtel sim in 2nd, In this scenario the problem exits.

But If I interchange the sims every now and then my phone restarts.

I don't know about flashing could you guide me.

Since you already told us that you were getting white screen of deaths on your mobile phone, hence, you will require to flash the OS inbuilt in your mobile phone, and for this you will have to go to some local mobile repair shop and with their tool they would be able to flash it, by charging you some money. Another way is to renew its firmware to the latest, check its manufacturers website if they have one.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's