Thread: China mobile Nokia E71-TV Invalid Sim

China mobile Nokia E71-TV Invalid Sim

P lease, can anyone out there help me I am desperate!! I have a new china mobile E71-TV which works fine except that I can't use it as a phone as it rejects all my sim cards. Sometimes it accepts them for a little while but during this time if someone tries to call me they get subscriber unavailable. And most of the time it just shows ' Invalid Sim'. I really like this phone and would appreciate any help on getting it to work. I have tried restoring the factory settings but that has not helped. Helpppppppp....

re: China mobile Nokia E71-TV Invalid Sim

I think that you will have to check with your service provider whether the phone needs to be unlocked in order to be used. So here the chances are most likely that your phone is been blocked by your service provider for having a non IMEI mobile or one with fake IMEI. In either ways, check out with your nearest IMEI plantation center if you are lucky enough to get your dead mobile working

Re: China mobile Nokia E71-TV Invalid Sim

Thanks for that, I did wonder about that the only problem is that I can't call the service provider from the said phone, to ask if they can activate it. What do you suggest? If this is in fact the problem is there any other advice you can give me to solve this problem Please?

Re: China mobile Nokia E71-TV Invalid Sim

You can go to some mobile repair shop and ask them if they can unlock the phone with their tools, usually they charge you with some minimal amounts but I cannot guarantee whether how long it will last, it might even be a hardware problem, you never know. The actual cost for this process should be Rs.199 but it may vary depending on the closeness to deadline.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's