Thread: Samsung Corby Speed not able to connect under Windows 7

Samsung Corby Speed not able to connect under Windows 7

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have purchased Samsung Corby Speed. The thing is that I need to connect the phone with the system and make it work that is to synchronize. The problem is that I am not able to synchronize the application or the phone to the system. Please help me out so that I can make the change to be worked.

Re: Samsung Corby Speed not able to connect under Windows 7

The problem could be that I am not able to work well or process for the thing. You need to check out well by functioning the same that is it can be done well by looking for the desired application to be installed which will be capable to cope with the system and work as needed. It will then be able to perform and make the device to get synchronize to the system. This is the best way through which you can work as needed.

Try to install the application that is the PC suite under compatibility mode. You need to right click on the application and then under the properties section choose compatibility mode for Windows Xp and then process for the thing. It will be better for you in order to get the desired thing to be coped well and work as needed. It will be better for you.

Make the installation of the application under safe mode and then check for the same. It will be better. you need to look out and function as needed. It will be better for you to process as needed. In order to get the issue to be processed it is necessary that you do look out and check for the system ailments to be processed. It will be better.

It is needed that you do check out by performing a clean boot and then perform connecting the device. You can perform well by typing msconfig in the search box and hit enter. As it is been done you can then check out well by sorting the thing that is choosing Hide all Microsoft service under selective startup tab. Disable the service and work as needed.