Thread: On screen keyboard (landscape mode) on HTC Touch HD

On screen keyboard (landscape mode) on HTC Touch HD

I am using HTC Touch HD and the ROM version of this phone is 1.14.405.3 (22273) WWE. Now the problem is that when i am trying to type an Email in landscape mode then all the keys are responding properly but when i press Full Stop (".") then it types Comma (".") and when i am typing Comma then it types Full Stop. So please tell me that what is the problem with this?

Re: On screen keyboard (landscape mode) on HTC Touch HD

I would like to ask you that is it a default keyboard which you are using while typing an emails from your system. As it might happen that some external keyboard would be having some problem which you might be using on your windows mobile phone. I suggest you to use the default one to check about this problem.

I think you did not got the problem which i am facing on my phone. Though i am using the default keyboard on my phone and it works without any problem in Portrait mode but when i turn it into Landscape mode then that problem starts. So is there anything regarding the landscape mode or what?

This seems to be the problem with an operating system on your phone for solving which you have to reinstall the same or latest windows mobile operating system on your phone which wont be having such problem for sure. And even it has anything like then i really don't know that where could be the problem on your phone.

I have seen this kind of problem for the first time and even i am not getting any such related problem regarding the windows mobile phone. If its not been more then one year that you have bought this phone then i suggest you to show your phone to the dealer from where you have bought this phone. You must use your phone's warranty if there would be some kind of mistake with the hardware on your phone.

Actually this seems to be the problem with the registry values of your phone's OS where the values for Dot And Comma have got interchanged. Changing the registries of any operating system could be much problematic so i suggest you to reinstall the whole operating system which must not be having any such problems.