Thread: Zune HD Gets Homebrew Apps and Games

Zune HD Gets Homebrew Apps and Games

More applications are available through the way of hacking, but the thing is that I am not having any idea whether these applications are legal or not. As far as I know if you try to use any application in Zune by cracking or hacking then the warranty will be void but I am not sure for that. I love to play games on my Zune HD but I will not like void the warranty. So I need more information on Zune HD Gets Homebrew Apps and Games. Any related reply will be appreciated.

Re: Zune HD Gets Homebrew Apps and Games

It is true that if you try to hack then it will surely void your warranty. According to me if you are not technically changing you Zune HD then there will not be any problem related to that. One more thing I like to bring your notice that there are not many rule for designing games for the Zune hence I do not have any idea why they will face difficulty in getting permission from Microsoft for their games.

In my honest opinion if you are hacking something then it is not legal in any manner. According to me hack can never be good or positive. Normally hackers target the persons those are non technical and steal their valuable information. Hacking is only done with intention of destruction and not for any constructive work. If you are thinking of hacking your Zune HD then will not advices you to do so, because it is not good in any manner.

Before doing any kind of hacking just think of these things that your Zune HD is your personal device that includes your personal information which is valuable to your. Not only that it is connected to you Windows Live Account and that contains you personal and other confidential information, something like your credit card information and if you are trying to use something that identifying itself as hack then it will better not go for that.

I just want to ask one simple information that why any hacker will help you without asking for any kind of funds. The reason must be crystal clear, that is they want to steal your confidential information or they want to delete your personal information and the last thing is that they are capable of doing these things. And if you are giving them an open invitation for stealing your information, only for saving the cost of game then it won’t be good decision.

Well if you are using hack on your personal working device then you are giving a clear access to hacker to your personal working device and also to all the information that is present there. Through this they steal passwords to your bank accounts. If then also you are using that then you must be ready for the annoying surprises that are surely not good one. The rest of thing depends on you whether you want to use that thing or not.

I am not saying that you should support hacking but according to me computer and the internet facilities that you are using would not exist if hacker are not present. I know that there are chances that many malicious application are also developed in the process of finding crack for Zune account but for that you can take some safety steps that is do not download any suspicious application from net.