Thread: How to change language in my HTC Touch Cruise to English

How to change language in my HTC Touch Cruise to English

I have just got a new HTC Touch Cruise mobile phone which has been imported by one of my friend. Box was properly packed so my friend did not know that the mobile phone language would be a French. Now the problem is that i am not getting any of the words shown in this language. Can you help me to change the language of this phone to an English so that i can use this beautiful phone.

Re: How to change language in my HTC Touch Cruise to English

I think you should go to the official website of the HTC where you must be provided with the english language pack for your windows mobile phone. I suggest you t download the pack from their website which would be safe and free. Once you have downloaded this language pack then you would be able to find English language on your phone after installing it on your phone.

I have heard that once windows mobile phone has been installed one language on it then there is no way by which you can have some other language on that same mobile phone. I think you should contact with the HTC customer care which will be helpful to you to change the language of your windows mobile operating system.

Language Extender allows you to insert an information in national language in any application on Windows Mobile Pocket PC devices, edit it and translate into other Pocket PC’s or desktop computers. Language Extender package has drivers of national Pocket PC on national regional settings. As an additional feature which support for translating Windows Mobile Pocket PC interface to national language.

I was having the same problem on my HTC as it was having Chinese language which i was willing to change it in an English. But then i have been told that if I change the language it will void the warranty. So i think you should go to the HTC care and tell them to install the English operating system on your phone which must not void your phone's warranty.

First of all slide to the Settings where you have to select for the regional setting. Now in the Region, You have to select for the English or whatever you like to choose. Here you will be getting the language as per your selected Region.