Thread: Corby Phone Book Search Problem

Corby Phone Book Search Problem

I am suffering with a peculiar issue with my Corby. The phone book search is not going feasible and when I enter any type of single letter or even a group of letters, the result is displayed as "Empty". It is maddening to scroll to a specific entry to dial a number as the going through also by touch ! Does somebody have any idea about the fix for such issue ?

Re: Corby Phone Book Search Problem

I was also suffering with the same issue , The problem occurred here is while sync up a some other reserved space is associated to each name stated as " Bry". That is the causes it displays as empty when you started to search anything with issuing by specific letter. You have to just work with the sync program and remove entire space prefix.

You have to just go through the proper procedure and I hope it will solve all of your problems and would not skip any point where you can get confusion regarding the same .Just go ahead : Connect to PC sync => Access the phonebook => Remove the spaces and over write this again.

In some cases, when you overwrite,may be you can tag the duplicate records . I would recommend you to make the back up and then after remove the phone book from the handset and write the same to phone with the help of PC sync after removing the reserved spaces.

I used your suggestion and applied having a look at this via PC Sync but it does not display any spaces followed with the names hence nothing is to be removed ! At the current time, the name search starts only if I issues a space and alphabet or any type of letter ....if modify an entry and save this without any modification then it becomes well and the imaginary space gets removed ! It seems so funny issue...

Hey guys !!! I am getting some difficulties to manage my phone of samsung and need some help from you all. I wanted to move my entire data onto another device . In order to this, I am going to transfer the phone book in samsung corby gt-s3653 from nokia n81 8gb .

I saved my contact within the file suggested .vcf file format and finished the installation of samsung pc studio onto my computer system but I am not getting such type of option to copy from computer system to corby. Please help me