Thread: Turn off Chime on startup in Nokia C5

Turn off Chime on startup in Nokia C5

I have Nokia C5 mobile phone and the thing I want to know how to turn off chime during startup. The problem is that I have no idea for the thing which in order to get the desired thing to be processed. I want to know how to disable it. Please help me out so that I can make the thing to be processed. hope to get a better solution and work as needed.

Re: Turn off Chime on startup in Nokia C5

In order to make the change to be performed all you need to do is to check out that is by first setting the phone to silent profile. AS it is been done you then need to check out by restarting the phone you need to press the red button that is end call button before the animation appears. I hope this will help you out well to get the changes to be implemented and worked as needed.

In order to get the things to be performed well all you need to do is to check out for the change which will be better for you. It is essential that you make the was to be process well the in the device. As turning off the thing, I hope this is the way through which you can make the issue to be sorted. Make the implementation. This may sort the issue for you well.

You need to work out well which will be better for you. All you need to do is to check out by functioning for the thing that is by making a format of the phone and then install a new firmware for the thing. This will be better for you to get the issue and then check out. Do look out for the same and perform which would be better for you and process.

Follow out the steps as mentioned by Gonzo. It will be helpful for you and you can make the change to be functioned. As it is been done you may then be able to work with the thing and get it functioned as needed. Do work for the same and process as required. It will be better and get sort of the thing. So check and perform as needed.