Thread: Nokia C5 phone reboots everytime

Nokia C5 phone reboots everytime

I have a Nokia C5 mobile phone and the problem is that it reboots everytime when I start the phone. I do not know what could have caused the problem. It lasts for 3 hrs and then reboots. I have no idea for the thing hope to get a better solution in order to make the device to perform well. It would be better if I can make the desired change to be functioned. Please help me out.

Re: Nokia C5 phone reboots everytime

The problem could be well with the device. There could be a problem with the firmware of the device. This is the reason you are not able to work well or get the issue to be sorted. The phone gets restarted everytime all because of this. So do check out for the change and make the things to be worked and processed well for you. It will help you out and make the thing to be worked.

There is another way through which you can make the things to be processed well. You need to get the changes to be functioned that is by formatting the phone and make it work well. It will be better and get the issue to be sorted. So do check out and work as needed. Do look out and process for the thing. It will be better for you.

You need to perform a restore factory settings for the phone which will help you out well for getting the issue to be sorted. Do check out by performing the act and make the changes to be work ed as needed. It will be better for you. Do look out and perform the task as needed. It will be better for you. So do look out and get it functioned as needed. It will be better.

Flash the phone with latest firmware and then make the changes as needed. It will be better for you. As needed it will get the things to be sorted as needed. Do check out and make the things to be worked. Do look out for the thing and process as needed. I hope this will surely let the things to be processed as needed. It will be better.

puglsy Guest

Take the phone to the manufacturer and then sort the issue that you have been facing. It will be better for you in order to get the issue to be sorted. Do process out and make it work as needed. I hope this will let you to get to a better conclusion and make the implementation to be worked. So do look out and process for the change. It will be better.