Thread: Text Messaging problem with Nokia C3 phone

Text Messaging problem with Nokia C3 phone

Hello. I have a Nokia C3 mobile phone and the problem is with the text message. When I get into the second page of text messaging the problem appears as when I type something on the second page a special character gets types or the same letter is been typed twice. I have no idea fr the thing. Please do help me out which would be better. Hope to get a better conclusion.

Re: Text Messaging problem with Nokia C3 phone

There is a way through which you can make the changes to function well. All you need to do is to check out by working as needed. You need to look out for the firmware of the application which may have caused it. The firmware has problem and this is the reason you are not able to get it worked. So do check out and process as needed. It will be better for you. Do look out.

You need to format the phone and then check out for the issue. get the new fresh copy of the firmware and make it installed to the phone. You need to flash the phone with the latest firmware and then check out as needed. It will be better for you. So do process for the thing and make it function as needed. It will be better for you.

Take the phone to the manufacture or to the service center. they will help you out and make the desired or required change to be functioned. Do process as needed it will be better. I hope this is the best way through which you can make the change to be functioned and processed. It will be better for you. So do check out and work as needed.

It will be better that you perform a restore factory settings and then check out for the change. It will be better for you and make the changes to be implemented well. Do look out for the thing and process as needed. I hope this will really let you to get to a proper solution and make the things to be worked. Do work out.

In order to work out well and process for the thing it is necessary that you process that is by making the new firmware to be installed. As it is been done you can then make the changes to be implemented.I hope as it is been done you may then be able to process for the thing to get it sorted. I hope this will be better for you. So do check out.